The world looks drastically different than it did at the start of 2020. As you shift to working from home, managing kid-sized cameos in your meetings, and social distancing—staying connected is more important than ever.
Here's what we're doing to help you reach your community during COVID-19.
New team members are here to support you
We've had a massive influx of people bringing their events online over the past few weeks—most for the first time. To manage this increase, we've ramped up our team and systems. Here's a few of the changes:
- Key updates to our infrastructure - We're working hard to strengthen our systems to support the new scale of users and events--and we have some big updates coming soon.
- A new Crowdcast Status page - We published this page to be transparent about any downtime issues. (Be sure to subscribe to status updates when you visit the page.)
- 3 new developers - We've bolstered our dev team to help resolve scaling issues and put in place new measures to mitigate timeouts and make improvements moving forward.
- 4 new members to our Customer Success team - We know support times have been a bit longer than normal lately, so we added team members here as well. There's still room to improve and we want you to know that we're working hard to respond as quickly as possible.
- 4 new members to our leadership team - We've added new leadership to guide our Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Customer Success efforts
- Daily office hours and Q&As - We started hosting more live demos so that we can answer as many of your questions as possible and provide direct training from our team.
More live Q&A to help you launch your event
Let's face it: live video can be complicated. At Crowdcast, we know you don't need more frustration in your life right now. That's why we're hosting live Q&As to help you get up to speed.
Register for our next Q&A below.
(Don't worry, if you can't make it, you can always watch the replay.)
A special thank you
To all of our new customers and attendees
We thank you for your kindness, support and patience over these past few weeks.
As a small token of gratitude, we're giving all new customers 20% off for 3 months. Just use the code HEREFORYOU during checkout.
(If you signed up in March and didn't get the 20% off, email us and we'll take care of you.)
To our existing customers
We understand the financial stress this pandemic has brought about. If you need to pause your account temporarily, just contact us and we'll take care of you.
To all essential workers
Most importantly we want to send a huge THANK YOU to all health care workers, teachers, grocery store clerks, public transit workers, delivery drivers, public servants (and anyone we may have missed)! You're on the front lines and we salute you.
Starting today through September 1, if you are an essential worker, we want to cover the cost of your account for the next 3 months.
Here's what to do
If you fall under the following categories, we will do our part to make sure you have a way to host live events for your audience:
- First responders
- Public health officials
- Groups along the COVID-19 PPE supply chain
If you are eligible click here to send us your info. We'll get back to you within 3 business days.
Did we miss anything?
If you need urgent support, here are 2 ways to contact us:
- Message us via our in-app chat
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you're hosting a workshop, Q&A, live podcast, course, or concert, Crowdcast is here to help you bring your community together. While there have certainly been bumps in the road, we will come out stronger and more connected than ever.